Monday, May 31, 2010

Anniversary

Today my husband and I are celebrating our second year of marriage. The traditional gift for the two-year mark is cotton. The modern gift is china. I thought that was interesting! I will be anxiously awaiting by my mailbox for all the cotton I'm sure is coming. No? Well, maybe next year.



But seriously, I wish I had a way with words so I could describe my feelings. I am so incredibly thankful for these past two years with Brandon. It has been such a learning experience for us both. It has been full of the best of times and the not-so-great times. I cherish both. I know my husband so well now. I feel like I can practically read his mind some days. Yet, at other times, I have no idea what he will say or do. I like it that way. It keeps things interesting.


I appreciate all the sacrifices Bran has made to get us to where we want to be. I know he has done a lot of things he would have rather not just to make his wife happy. He is such a great husband. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Nothing compares to spending your life with the man that God created just for you.



1 comment:

Gina said...

Still so proud of both of you. Happy Anniversary!
Brandon, please continue to provide and protect Kristin.
Kristin, please continue to honor and respect Brandon.
Keep your attention on Christ and make sure He is your foundtion, and you will spend many happy years together.
I love you both so much!