Thursday, May 27, 2010

Promotion

The last week of school in fourth grade is so much fun. On Monday, we had a silly string fight. Tuesday we played kickball. Wednesday we signed yearbooks, and the kids wrote all over the concrete with sidewalk chalk. Today we ate donuts and watched a dvd with pictures of all the kiddos growing up. They really enjoyed watching that! Tomorrow is the long awaited day.... Field Day in the morning and the Promotion ceremony in the afternoon. YEA! Last day of school! I'm so excited. My class this year has been so amazing. They are truly great kids. I'm sad to see them leave and go to a new building... but I'm excited for my next group!

I absolutely cannot believe I already have two years of teaching behind me! It seems just like yesterday I was moving into my dorm room my freshman year of college. I feel so blessed to work with the best team of teachers, wonderful kids, and such supportive parents. I couldn't have asked for a better career!

No comments: