Friday, May 14, 2010

My HANA

I loved my Chi. Really, I did. However, after the fourth one, I decided to try something different. Introducing my hana.



I'm pretty impressed with this iron. I ordered it from missiko.com. I was amazed and dazzled with their wonderful customer service. To begin with, the iron was on sale for the same price as the Chi ($74). Combine the price with free shipping, and it's officially a deal! This iron had much better reviews than the Chi. Several Chi owners said their next purchase would be a hana. I took their advice and look what my package contained:


Can't see?? Let me zoom in a little closer....


They included nail clippers, nail files, hand sanitizer, roses made from soap for your bath, hair product (for shiny hair), two different travel cases, a tin the iron came in, and a pad to keep the iron on so it won't burn your counter. If that wasn't enough, check this out:


Yup, I ordered the standard iron. They sent me the professional. WOOHOO!!!! I really like this company!

As far as results, I am pleased. The hana has tourmaline infused plates. My hair is really shiny! Compared to my Chi, I get the same results. The hana is lighter and has adujustable heat settings.


Here's a side-by-side comparison. My Chi has seen better days for sure! I was so upset when it just stopped working one day. The hana came with a free two year warranty, so I am covered for a couple of years! All in all, I think it was a good buy!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love it! You crack me up. Seriously, I look at this everyday hopeing to find a new story that you have posted. I love you and enjoyed you being home yesterday.