Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Days of Summer

Ahhhhh.... Summer is here! My first days of vacation have been glorious! This weekend we went up to Springdale. Bran had his first MMA fight at a Maxtap show. He won in the third round with a triangle choke! He did such a great job. However, I'm ready for him to be done with all of this fighting stuff. He makes me nervous.

Yesterday I got to hang out with the girls. It was so much fun. They went swimming... I just watched and talked. I have to get a bathing suit!! I only have my old suit from high school. I can't believe it still fits! But it's old and worn out. My mission today is to find a new one. It's not in the budget though. ha! I'm going to have to be creative. Anyways, after swimming, Meg made a wonderful dinner, and then we watched Glee.

I woke up at 6:30 this morning!! I think I am insane. I met up with a couple of friends, and we walked around our neighborhood. It was a nice way to start the day. Hopefully I will keep it up! It was some great exercise. I need to start the 30 Day Shred again. Jillian knows how to get it done!

I've been thinking about starting graduate school. It would be nice to start early and enjoy the pay increase. I just filled out my FAFSA. If I can't get any financial help, I will just have to wait. One class costs about $700. That would cut way too much money out of our debt snowball. So if I don't get any help, I'll just have to wait until we are debt free. I refuse to take out any more school loans!! I hate those things!! Say a prayer that it will all work out!

No comments: