Friday, May 11, 2012

New Momma

I am linking up to SUYL over at Kelly’s Korner again. I am so excited to “meet” other new moms. I love reading blogs from moms about their kids, especially if they are around the same age as my little one.
Almost a year ago, my husband and I were getting ready for our dream vacation to Hawaii and decided it was time to expand our family. God blessed us with a precious baby boy. Griffin Blaine was born this past February. He is 11 weeks old today! I know it’s cliché, but time has flown by sooooo fast!
Griffin was a whopping 9 lbs at birth!

And this beauty was the very first picture uploaded of him to Facebook… Thanks to my hubby…

Hysterical! He looks like the coach off of the movie Rocky!
Being a mom is everything I thought it would be and more. It is humbling, exciting, terrifying, exhausting, and a home full of that much more love.
 
It’s amazing to see what has changed in a year. I can’t wait to see where God brings us in another year!

And just because I love pictures, here’s a small collection of our journey getting ready for Griffin:
journey
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Hi Kristin! My name is Cindi, and I found your blog via Kelly's Korner. Congrats on your new addition. Oh, he is pre-cious!! And I can't tell you how I've laughed at your comments on his first Facebook photo. You have completely cracked me up! And you are dead on...he DOES look like that coach. Love it!! I hope you have a GREAT Mother's Day weekend, and I can't wait to read more of your blog. I'm dieing to see more nursery photos. It's looks awesome!!

LC said...

What a cute little boy! Found you through Kellys Korner:) Hope you have a great Mothers Day!