Thursday, May 31, 2012

Four Blessed Years

Today, Brandon and I celebrated our fourth anniversary. And I didn’t even snap a picture. Boo!!

IMG_1896

I’m so lucky to have found him. He makes me a better person.

IMG_2331IMG_2336

It seems just like yesterday…

IMG_2509

God has brought us so far. Brandon and I dated for three years before we got married. We were at the point where we could finish each other’s sentences. Our first years of marriage were easy peasy. Yet, it’s amazing how much more I have learned about him and how much he has taught me…. about love and about himself.

IMG_2039

IMG_2533_edited-1 copy

Such wonderful memories!! To celebrate our anniversary, we left the babes at my good friend and fellow teacher’s house. He did wonderful as always. Bran and I spent the evening in Conway. We ate at Fujis, a Japanese steakhouse, and did a little shoe shopping before coming back to get G. We had a lovely time!

I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us in the next four years!

No comments: