Friday, May 4, 2012

New Friends

Hi! My name is Kristin. I am linking up to SUYL at Kelly’s Korner.
Just a little about me…
I am married to a wonderful, Christian man named Brandon. We have been married for four years now.

We have a French Mastiff named Mason. He’s somewhat large and in charge!!

I teach fourth grade at a wonderful school, but will be moving to third grade next year!
my classroom
My husband and I welcomed our first bundle of joy to the world this past February.


Meet Griffin:
    
He’s so sweet!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Hopped over from Kelly's, cute cute blog!

Elaina Weaver said...

Hi Katie. My name is Elaina. I'm another Central AR blogger and found you through Kelly's blog. I'm also a teacher. Right now I teach 7th grade math and science but am switching to 7th grade english and science next year.

The Garners said...

Visiting from Kelly's blog. Sweet family! We are in Little Rock.

Leslie said...

Hey Kristen,
I ran across your blog on Kelly's Korner. I went to high school with your husband! He was actually in my office (where I previously worked)several months ago and we got to chat briefly. He talked about ya'll expecting and seemed really excited! Thought I'd just say hi!
Leslie

Katherine Grant said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a cute little family, can't wait to follow along.

Leah said...

Hi Kristin! I'm also from central AR. Griffin is such a cutie. I have a brand new little boy, too.