Sunday, October 30, 2011

23 Weeks

23 Weeks
How far along? 23 Weeks
Weight gain? Well this is an interesting topic… If you go by the doctor’s scale, then 17 stinking pounds!!! But my scale says 13. Either way, I start walking tomorrow. Sad smile
Maternity clothes? Just pants for the time being.
Sleep? Still good!
Best moment this week? I had my monthly doctor’s appointment and got to hear his heartbeat again. I love that sound!
Movement? Oh. My. Goodness! Griffin is a mover and a shaker.
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? None
Belly button in or out? Very much in
What I miss? No heartburn. I am having heartburn ALL the time. Other than that, everything is fantastic!
Milestones? Just making it this far is a milestone I think! I’m almost to the six month mark.
Cravings? Coke. I don’t know why, but I think I crave it because I know I’m not supposed to drink it.
 
And just for a comparison, here is my 13 week shot and my 23 week shot:
     13 Weeks       23 Weeks
I think it’s hilarious that my hair is curly in both of these pictures. I rarely fix it this way! But I can definitely see why I’ve gained so much now!














No comments: