Sunday, November 13, 2011

25 Weeks

25 Weeks
How far along? 25 Weeks!
Weight gain? Oh my word. I’m probably at around 20 pounds. I haven’t weighed myself since my last depressing doctor’s appointment. ha!
Maternity clothes? Still just pants. Maternity tops are still a little too big.
Sleep? It’s good for the most part. I overslept a couple of weeks ago and ever since, I have been waking up on the hour every hour starting at around 3am. It’s really annoying!
Best moment this week? Yesterday Bran and I went out on a date. The cashier at the restaurant asked how far along I was! She was the first stranger that knew I was pregnant. It’s about time I start to look like it!
Also, Griffin’s furniture came in yesterday. Bran is going to start putting it together soon. I am excited to get in there and start decorating. My sister is going to help so I know it will all look good!
Movement? He is going crazy as I am typing this! Last night, I put some Christian music on my phone through Pandora and put it on my belly. Griffin started going nuts. Bran and I just sat and watched my phone get kicked around as he was grooving to the music. It was pretty cool!
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? None
Belly button in or out? In, but getting more flat.
What I miss? My face not being so fat!
Milestones? Getting all of the nursery furniture in was a milestone. I am ready for it to be put together and to get started decorating.
Cravings? Just pizza still. I am trying to be better about what I eat. I don’t want to gain another 10 pounds in a month!
Weeks 10-25












1 comment:

Gina said...

Love this post! Love all of hte pictures!