Sunday, October 16, 2011

20 and 21 Weeks


    20 Weeks          21 Weeks
How far along? I am currently 21 weeks!
Weight gain? Gag… I don’t even know now. I think I’m like at 10 pounds now. Makes me sad.
Maternity clothes? Pants for sure. That’s all for now.
Sleep? Still good.
Best moment this week? So many… but one that has nothing to do with Baby G is making a 100% on my dumb statistics test! I hate this class!!
Movement? He is moving a LOT! I love to feel his little kicks.
Gender? Boy! His name is Griffin Blaine. We refer to him as Baby G! lol
Labor Signs? None thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? In, but is stretching more and more.
What I miss? My skinner face. I am retaining water in my face, hands, and feet so bad. I think I make it out to be more than it really is, but my face is truly fat. My neck and chin feel HUGE. It’s really gross. You can really see it in pictures too.
Milestones? For 20 weeks, it was finally getting to go shopping for Baby G with my mom. We got some of his bedding and a few things for his nursery. I had a lot of fun with her. And of course 20 weeks marked half way in my pregnancy. For 21 weeks, Bran finally felt two really strong kicks for the first time. There was no doubting that they were from Griffin! We have figured out that ice water makes him go crazy!
Cravings? Nothing in particular. If anyone suggests something or I see a commercial, then that’s what I want. For example, the other night at Hog Wild, the waitress asks if we would like an appetizer. We never order an appetizer… let alone hot wings. But as soon as those two little words came out of her mouth, h-o-t.w-i-n-g-s, that’s what I had to have. I never, ever eat those. But they were so good that night!










No comments: