Sunday, October 23, 2011

Statistics and 22 Weeks

Let me start off by saying, I’m so over graduate school. I just submitted my Statistics Research paper. I put it off for four weeks, so I spend my Sunday afternoon typing eight pages. Thankfully, I only have one more week left of this class, then a week off, and then I will be in my very last class!! Woohoo! I will be so excited to have my free time back!
I could use some more free time this week. I have parent/teacher conferences on Tuesday until 9pm. That’s always such a long day. I have 15 essays to grade, report cards to finish, AIPs to update and print off, and a host of other things to get done before Tuesday. Tomorrow shall be a long day as well. Sigh…
On to the fun stuff! Well to me anyways…
22 Weeks
How far along? 22 Weeks
Weight gain? 11 or 12. Not exactly sure. Too much though!
Maternity clothes? Just pants. However, my dresses and tights are so much more comfortable to teach in all day.
Sleep? Still good!
Best moment this week? We ordered Griffin’s furniture. I think we got a great deal. Since I found out we were expecting, I’ve searched everywhere for good furniture. I either found cheap furniture that wouldn’t last, or really nice furniture that was overpriced. I came across a sale last week at JC Penny’s online and ordered a three piece set: a convertible crib, changing station/dresser combo, and a dresser. It’s backordered, so we will get it at the end of next month. That works out perfectly because the nursery needs some major deep cleaning before then!

Movement? Lots! I love that Bran can feel him move so much now too. Griffin really starts to kick if the computer is sitting on him. He must not like that! Every time the laptop is on him, he will kick so hard that he moves it. I love it!
Gender? Boy! Griffin Blaine
Labor Signs? None
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Not having heartburn every.single.day.
Milestones? Buying his furniture after five months of searching!
Cravings? pizza, pizza, and more pizza











3 comments:

Unknown said...

How was that class? I hear it's pretty tough! I'm just finishing my fourth class and I'm already burn out. I can only imagine how you feel!

Gina said...

Love the picture! Oh my how you have blossomed since I have seen you. LOVE!!!

Kristin said...

Megan, it was tough. The first class I had to study for. I'm glad it's almost over!!