Monday, October 3, 2011

18 and 19 Weeks

18 Weeks     19 Weeks
How far along? 19 Weeks – Almost halfway done!
Weight gain? I’m up to six pounds now, give or take a few depending on what time of day it is.
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my belly band when needed. I am also wearing maternity pants because they are so much more comfy! Shirts and dresses are still to big though.
Sleep? It’s great! I’ve had a lot on my mind since finding out the gender, so I’ve had some difficulty falling asleep. Too much to think about!
Best moment this week? I had my anatomy scan last Thursday. It’s a boy!!!! Bran and I were both shocked! Everyone, including us, thought it was going to be a girl. I’m so excited to have a son though!
Movement? I’ve been feeling a ton of movement since Thursday. It’s great to feel him kick and move around. It still is more of a tickle, so I’m grateful it’s not hurting… yet! Here’s a picture from Thursday:
Baby M's Foot
He has his daddy’s feet! I bet in a few more weeks, I will feel some strong jabs.
Gender? Boy!
Baby M Gender Ultrasound
Labor Signs? None!
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? I miss not having these horrible headaches.
Milestones? Finding out the gender. We had a big gender reveal party last Thursday after the ultrasound. That’s another post for another day! Here’s a couple of photos from Thursday.
Surprise!     It's a Boy Cupcake!
Cravings? S’more poptarts! They’re so good!!

And just so I don’t forget, my students are so funny. They have suggested names for Baby M which include The BFG and Gizmo. They also think that he will be extra smart because he gets to listen to me teach all day long. They want to talk nonstop about me being pregnant. I think it’s adorable, but it’s hard to get them to focus! I will have to start documenting all their thoughts about babies. Hysterical!















No comments: