Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter Retreat

I am sitting in a hotel room at the beautiful lodge on Mt. Magazine. Bran is unfortunately is another room watching some MMA fights, but he should be back shortly. Since he’s gone, I thought I would post a few pictures I took today.
005
Here is the back of the lodge. Our room is waaaay to the right hand side of the picture.
002
Here is the amazing view. I’m so lucky to live in such a beautiful state. We are at Mt. Magazine because Brandon is participating in his mixed martial arts winter camp. He has gone to several different classes today and has basically been in training all day long. He is having a lot of fun. I, on the other hand, have been in my room doing homework and cat-napping. It has been very nice to get away for a little bit.
007
012
We got all gussied-up tonight for his banquet. I must say that all the guys clean up nicely! Bran will be in classes until late tomorrow afternoon, so I will be checking out of our room and heading back home. I have to go up to school to get some work done. It’s been a nice weekend away though!

1 comment:

Gina said...

You are beautiful!