Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Day!!

I am so excited!! School is canceled tomorrow! It’s still snowing and the roads are extremely slick by what my friends on Facebook are saying. My wonderful, amazing, extraordinary husband went to the store to pick up a few things for me, and he said he was sliding on the roads. And that was a few hours ago! I love snow days!!

Hubs and I have been drinking some hot chocolate in celebration in one of my favorite wedding gifts.


005

I know that to people that live in the northern part of the country thinks this is a ridiculous amount of snow to cancel school for. However, in the south, this is a lot! haha!
Bran and I went up to visit my parents this weekend. My sister did my hair. It looks pretty wild…. It is copper with a big blond streak in the front. I spent some time with my little nephew Drew and my mom and I went shopping. She bought me a new shower curtain, shower rod, hangers, and bathmat. She's the best mom! I am so ready for my house to be in order…. Oh, I don’t think I’ve blogged about our house yet.

Well……… My house is completely crazy right now because we are remodeling the bathrooms! Here’s some pictures of what has been going on.

bathroom beforebathroom before 2

These are the only before pictures I have. The first pic is of our master bathroom with our grody shower. The second pic is of our hallway bathroom.

006

demolition

010

master bath ( I know, it’s small…)

008

hallway bath

014

new color in the hallway bath

022

004

001

New tile, light fixture, and countertop in the hallway bath. It’s getting there…

The master bath still has a long ways to go, so I will leave the majority of those pictures for another post. It is getting painted tomorrow. I am off to enjoy my night/day off!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hope you enjoyed your snow day!