Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stomach Bug

Oh. My. Goodness. I don’t ever want to be my toilet’s best friend EVER again! Bran woke up sick yesterday morning. In the six years we have been together, I have never seen the man have anything more than a cold. I felt so bad for him.  I was able to go to work, but as soon as I got home, I was so sick. I won’t go into all the details, but for real, it’s been rough at my house! I had to take a sick day today. I was told I had a really good sub, thank you Jesus! However, I missed class picture day. That makes me so sad. I haven’t gotten sick since this morning, so I will venture off to work tomorrow. I just hope I get some energy soon. I feel so weak.

So this was the most disgusting post ever. I don’t know why I felt the need to write it. So sorry…

2 comments:

Gina said...

:( So sorry, hope ya'll are better and back to normal soon!

Tiffany said...

Hope you feel better soon!