Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brrrrr….

It’s COLD outside! I love bundling up and drinking hot cocoa when it’s cold. However, I do NOT enjoy recess duty when the wind chill is below freezing!
Anyways, I am going to Orlando! My principal invited me to represent our building at a huge technology conference in Florida in January/February. It’s an entire week! I am nervous about leaving my kiddos for a whole week and dreading writing the sub plans, but it will be worth it. The only downside, I will be away from my hubby on his birthday.  We will have a big celebration for him when I get back though. I would like to think that the world will not able to go on without me. However, I know that everyone will be quite fine without me!

1 comment:

Gina said...

You should have a surprise party before you leave.