Friday, December 10, 2010

BFF

Brandon has been gone every, single night this week. I have been so sad. He is busy training for his second MMA fight tomorrow. I hope he wins and doesn’t get hurt!
Anyways, I am so thankful for amazing friends. There are few things that are better than hanging out with your girls. Wednesday night Cathryn, a fellow teacher, and I went to Wal-Mart together to get some groceries and an ornament for a Christmas party. We ended up eating Mexican and having some good girl-time. Then Thursday, Cathryn and I crashed the Kindergarten teachers’ Christmas party. We all brought a dish and sat around the table for a couple of hours just catching up. It’s hard to make the time to just talk at school. It’s always so busy. Tonight, my friend Dara and I had a date at Cracker Barrel. We met at 6:30 and didn’t leave until 9:00!! I had the best time just having a great conversation with her. My friends are so amazing. Even though I have fell out of touch with some after getting married, I have gained so many more.
However, I do miss my best girlfriend… my mom! I wish we could hang out more. She’s the best shopping buddy and the best person to go to Neighbor’s Mill with. Hopefully we will get to go sometime over Christmas break though.