Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dreaming of a Shutterfly Christmas

I have been searching and searching for the perfect Christmas card this year. After browsing several blogs the other day, Shutterfly’s Christmas cards kept coming up as the hot topic. After extensive searching on their website, I have decided it’s virtually impossible to pick just one of my favorite designs! However, here are a few at the top of my Christmas card list:

This design is so simple, which I love. I can envision a ton of different photos that would look perfect on this folded card.

This is a flat card. I love it because you can add five images on it! All you have to do is drag and drop. It cannot get any easier than that! This one also matches my Christmas tree. Smile

This might be my favorite… I love that it allows you to highlight the past year AND add three photos. I think I might be ordering these this year!
To find your perfect card, make sure and stop by their site to check out the hundreds of different images. If you are hosting a holiday party, you can also order some pretty sweet invitations.
I saved the best for last… if you are a blogger, click here! Shutterfly is having a special promotion… You could get up to 50 FREE cards!! For real!! Go check it out!

**EDIT**
I just got an email from Shutterfly!! I have received 50 free Christmas cards in their promotion! Woohoo!! Thanks Shutterfly!

No comments: