Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One Step Closer to Dreams Becoming a Reality!

My husband and I have talked until we are blue in the face about taking a huge vacation before having children. We have picked out several places we would love to see. We started with the most affordable…. a cruise. I’m sure cruises are fun. I would like to go on one eventually. However, I have seen so many pictures of over-crowded cruise ships that it was beginning to look very unappealing.
Which leads us to our second vacation idea. We thought about going to a beach somewhere in the States…. you know… Florida, Gulf Shores, the usual. I have been to both of those places, and they are so very pretty. We were, again, worried about the money.
The third spot we talked about was outside of the US… Cancun! I was all about some Mexico! I have been there as well and it was an amazing vacation with my family. My poor hubby has yet to see a beach, so I knew this would make a great trip.
Well then, we started thinking bigger… And started to forget about the money. ha! We wanted an experience that doesn’t come along very often. I have now been talking to a travel agent and tomorrow it will be set. Our vacation to…..
Green Beach Big Island Hawaii
HAWAII!! Woohoo! So excited!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yay! You will have so much fun. So proud that ya'll will are getting to do this.