Saturday, November 20, 2010

Festive

I know, I know… I did it. I put up my Christmas tree. I just couldn’t help it. I know some of you think it’s blasphemous to put up Christmas décor before Thanksgiving, but it’s my house. And this is what it looks like!
003
A little blurry.. Sorry. I wish Bran would put lights all around the house, but he refuses. Sad smile I will refer to him as Scrooge from now on!
010
015018
022023
Mason’s ornament and ours
014
Our stockings that are going to get monogrammed soon! We have three other stockings that match for our future kids. haha! I can’t wait to get those out in later years!
009
008
And that’s how our humble abode is decorated for this wonderful season of the year! I can’t wait for Thanksgiving this weekend. It will be great to eat some amazing food with my family!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Looks awesome sweetheart! Can't wait to see you this weekend.