Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Back!

Oh. My. Goodness.

This has been such a crazy couple of weeks. The week after Spring Break, we had five performances of our church's Easter production. Of course we had to be there because Bran has the main role! Here are some pictures my momma snapped:








Bran always does such an amazing job. I am so incredibly proud of him!

My parents came down on Saturday night to watch the performance. They brought both Bran and I Easter baskets. I hope my mom still makes me a basket when I am old and have my own kids. haha She put lots of candy in mine with some YellowBox flip-flops. I was so excited! I didn't even ask for them! Pretty sure I wore them to school the next day! They also brought down some paint for my countertops.... That's a completely different post though! I am sooooo excited to try it out!

Say a prayer for me and my class. We have our state testing coming up next week. All of us are ready to get it over with! I hope they blow it out of the water!! I know they can. They are a smart group of kids. Hopefully I haven't let them down as their teacher.

I'm off to bible study. I feel like I could write a whole book about what we've been up too! I've missed you blog!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always so light and happy and fun! I love you!