Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tidbits

Can I just say I’m ready for summer break?!? I mean for real. This last month of school is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g….

wait…
what???
The last month hasn’t even started?????
UGH!

This weekend I went back home to celebrate my precious little niece's second birthday! I cannot believe she is already two years old. She is still our little miracle baby!

I wish we could spend some more time together, but I cherish the moments we do have.

I love my sweet boy. However, he was a holy TERROR on Sunday. He was so whiny, clingy, and just plain hateful. We would tell him no, and he would swat our faces, bite our arms, and so on. He also throws a tantrum now and then by flinging himself on the ground and just whining. Sometimes his tantrums involve flinging his head back and going limp. I mean really?? Where did my sweet baby go? Thankfully, he has more good days than bad, so I guess I will keep him…

He’s getting so big!

Big Boy Cup!

And I really had a lot more to say, but it’s been an extremely long day at school and I can’t really remember. Confused smile

No comments: