Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goodbye February!!

I am not sad to see February go. That just means we are one month closer to Hawaii!! I had recess duty today, and it was absolutely gorgeous outside! I have the worst case of spring fever now… I am praying that the next three months just FLY by!
I am looking forward to Spring break in March. I have a hair appointment to get a summer-do. Much needed.
I am looking forward to the end-of-year-testing to be over and done with in April.
I am looking forward to our church’s Easter production and meeting new people and hanging out with old friends.
I am looking forward to all of the fun activities in May. Track Meet, field trips, last week of school activities, Field Day, and Fourth Grade Promotion. It is so fun and exciting for both my kids and me!
I am looking forward to Hawaii in June. Like for real… I am totally beside myself. Bran and I talk about it almost daily. We are in desperate need of a vacation and change of scenery.
I am not sure if I am looking forward to July though… I am teaching a workshop in Arkadelphia, another one at our co-op, a week of CGI training, and summer school. I AM looking forward to the extra $$ though!
August brings a new car, new school year, and I’m sure many other changes. It’s an exciting time!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

This post got me so excited for all the excitement in the upcoming monthes! I love Spring and am anxiously waiting for it! It sounds like you have a lot to look forward to as well.

Gina said...

Love this post!