Thursday, February 17, 2011

A, V-Day, and DC

Well I managed to squeak out another A in my last class. But boy… it was a close call. I did horrible on my mid-term, but  a lot of other students complained and she gave everyone17 extra points for bad questions. So that helped… But I was a little nervous for awhile!
Anyways, Valentine’s Day was fantastic. Our party at school was a lot of fun. I have been blessed with amazing parents every year so far. When I got home, Bran and I made dinner together. He bought me chocolate covered strawberries instead of roses. It was so perfect! I have a picture of them on my camera, but I’m too tired to upload them right now. To end the night, we went to revival at church. It was amazing!!!
In my last post I wrote about Donor’s Choose. I am excited to say that one of my projects is fully funded!! Woohoo!! I am so excited, as well as my kiddos. We will be receiving two headsets soon. My cameras are a little over halfway funded. I am so amazed by the generosity of others. They have no idea how much their donation means to me and how far it will take my kids. I just pray that I can raise the last $225 before my project expires in May.