Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happiness!

So excited!!! My project on Donors Choose is now fully funded!!! Bran’s grandma and my grandma finished off what I had left. I am so thankful to have such supportive friends and family.  I cannot wait to tell my kiddos tomorrow!! I am even more excited to put the cameras in their hands and let them work their magic! We are going to have so much fun.
This is how I spent my day after church today:
026
This is the stack of papers I graded. It’s actually not as bad as it looks. Half the stack is their last two module tests. I already graded those and just had to record them. But I spent four hours working on stuff at school today. One of these days, I won’t go to work on Sunday!! I will reinstate the Sunday afternoon nap!

1 comment:

Gina said...

So happy for your project! Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest. Love ya!