Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why yes… That is all mine!

I just paid our very last truck payment!!! woohoo!!! It feels so nice!
I’m not sure what are next steps will be with our debt and Dave Ramsey. We for sure want to stay on the debt repayment path, but we need to start saving money as well. I will be needing a new car eventually (boo on the car payment!). Bran and I would also like to start thinking about starting a family. So…. I’m not sure where we are going. We are not going to spend $1,000 on our debt this month and next month since Christmas is coming up. Usually I get a Christmas bonus, but I don’t know if we will get that this year. It certainly is nice!  I guess I am off to crunch some numbers and make a plan!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Whoo-hoo! I know that feels so good! So proud of you!