Thursday, October 28, 2010

97%

is what I made in my first graduate course. Woohoo! I was proud of myself. 
Today was fifties day at school. We have had crazy hair day, camo day, and red day as well for Red Ribbon week. I LOVE dressing up! The kids feel more comfortable with looking silly if their teacher is right there with them. I wish I could post some pictures of my kiddos. They were adorable. You can find some on my classroom website though.
017
This was after an extremely long day. And week. I am so thankful for the three-day weekend!
020
I am also thankful for my hubby. We took a walk together today with Mason. Our dog always gets the most attention when we take him out! It also doesn’t help that most of the students at my school live around us. They always want to come out to say hi and pet Mason. Good thing he is pretty good with kids. Bran said he would take more walks with me. I definitely need the exercise before we go on our vacation in the summer! So excited!

No comments: