Monday, August 23, 2010

You Mean it’s Only Monday??

  • Holy cow… I’m tired!
  • I just went to Wal-Mart. The place was crawling with ATU students. Everything was gone. The girls were giggling with their friends and flirting with all the boys whistling at them. I rolled my eyes at first. Then…. I really started to miss my college days. They were so much fun. I just wish they wouldn’t have gone by so fast.
  • My SMARTboard at school still isn’t working. Irritating.
  • My class is seriously awesome. I have a great job.
  • My job is exhausting.
  • I had a turkey sandwich, 15 Sun Chips, and an apple for lunch.
  • I had Mac-n-Cheese and a Klondike bar for supper. Grrr…. I have no self control!
  • I really wish I had a camera. Hurry up Christmas!!
  • We only have two quadruple payments left on Bran's truck!! woohoo!
  • I'm going to bed. Yes I know it's only 8:00.

1 comment:

Gina said...

You make me laugh. I love reading your posts. Just wish it was everyday!