Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh. My. Goodness.

It's been awhile! First things first: Tiffany from On Love, Faith, and Family gave me my first blog award- A Blog with Substance! I have enjoyed reading her blog and about her journey into motherhood. Thank you Tiffany for the award! I am still really new to the blog world... I don't even know how to get the cute little "button" on here. ha! But here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award. - Thanks Tiffany!
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience in five (5) words.- honest, real, life, exciting, encouraging
3. Pass it on to other blogs which you feel have real substance. - I would like to give it to my momma! Her blog is very important because she gives me updates on my little nephew Drew.


My Fourth of July holiday was great! Bran and I had a great time visiting everyone at my parents annual party. I wish I had some pictures... I might have to steal some of my moms after she posts them. My dad did a great job on the fireworks as usual! And I got to spend a lot of time with my Drew. He is so precious!

I've been up at school trying to get some stuff organized. I had to completely pack up my room again this year because the entire school was painted. Pictures will be coming soon! I am so enjoying my summer, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE preparing for the beginning of a new school year! It's so exciting and full of possibilities!

No comments: