Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Now a Teacher Leader!

I made it back from the Leadership Academy yesterday. Our presentation was fantastic! It was the best by far. Of course, I am not biased or anthing... HA! But we did get a lot of compliments from our fellow teacher friends. You can view our Prezi by clicking on it. If you don't know what a Prezi is, click the link. It is a wonderful tool that anyone can use for FREE!  It also give your audience a break from another PowerPoint.

Last night, Bran and I went to a neat place here in town. It's called Hog Wild in honor of our Razorbacks! They had a live band playing while we enjoyed our meal. Bran ate a whole pizza by himself. It was really gross. I guess he hadn't eaten anything while I was at my conference! haha! They also have a huge arcade, putt-putt golf, a tree house playground for kiddos, and black-light bumper cars. We didn't play anything last night because we had plans with another couple. We went to Cathryn's to play cards. We played Skip-Bo for over two hours!! I guess time flies when you're having fun!

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have been working out lately. In fact, I just got back from a weight-lifting class at a local fitness center. Cathryn invited me last night, and I'm glad I went. I will be sore tomorrow!! It would be really nice to lose some weight. Maybe when Bran and I are debt free, I will treat myself to a gym membership. Of course, once I buy it, I won't ever go... HA!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on a great presentation!! I love Skip-Bo, but haven't played it in so long. I'm glad you're enjoying working out. Isn't that always how it works? We finally cave, get the membership and then never go to the gym!

Tiffany said...

Just letting you know that I left you an award on my blog!