Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sleep.....

I want to go to bed so bad. As I type, my husband is sound asleep lost in dream-world. I was all cuddled up next to him, but I couldn't stop thinking of everything I needed to get done. School MUST be just around the corner! What is really bugging me is this professional development class I agreed to teach at our Co-op. What was I thinking??? It started out as just 24 teachers. No biggie. The class was full within a matter of days. So they decided to let 40 teachers attend. The class was full in a matter of months. I just checked, and they opened it to 50 teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the room only held 40??? It's probably going to be hot and crowded and stinky in there. Then I will get nervous and start sweating. haha! Oh well. I guess I better start working on my presentation. I forgot what I said I would do, so I had to go dig up my old emails to the Technology director. I'll start putting my presentation together tomorrow.... Maybe. I am so taking this money and going shopping.

No comments: