Monday, March 15, 2010

Time Change

Bran and I had a pretty relaxing weekend. We went to our Financial Peace class Friday night. When we got home, we gave Mase a bath. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I hate giving our dog a bath. He acts fairly well while we shampoo him, but trying to dry him off, that's a completely different story. We actually have to choke him with a towel. Otherwise he trys to eat the towels, and usually ends up biting us. His teeth are incredibly sharp!

Saturday, we took Mase to the vet to get him weighed. He is always the life of the party there. He weighs 106 lbs!! His new favorite activity is riding in the truck. One of these days I am going to video his flabby skin flapping in the wind. It is hysterical. He always gets tons of attention when he rides in the back. The other day, an older woman rolled down the window and actually started barking at him. bahahaha! I couldn't believe it! I wish I would've had that on tape.

Sunday was a typical day, except for the dreaded time change. We actually missed our Sunday School class. Church was so good though!  Afterwards, Bran went to work out, and I went to school. Then, we went to the in-laws to eat some delicious BBQ. It was great!

This morning, Bran woke me up at 7:23. I leave for work at 7:30. I had only seven minutes to get ready!!! Oh it was bad. Very bad. But I ended up having a great day! Praise the Lord!

No comments: