Friday, March 19, 2010

SPRING BREAK!

Finally, Spring Break is here!!! This week has gone on and on and on. It's been a hard week of teaching, and it's only going to get harder before it gets easier. Our state testing is coming up.... I am so ready for it to be over with!

I wish I had some amazing plans for my week of vacation. Sadly, we are staying home. I plan on doing lots of resting, and hopefully go to the dentist. I have been putting that off for months. However, this time next year, I will be skiing! Bran and I are going back to Keystone, CO with some friends for a spring break trip. It will be just like our college days. Ahhh..... I cannot wait!! Here are some pics of our last ski trip:








Tonight, we are going to our Financial Peace class. I get to refill our cash envelopes today. I'm excited! Our checks were less than what they usually are though. I'm not going to be able to pay as much on our debt this month.... But we are paying off one of our student loans today!!! WOOHOO! So excited!

No comments: