Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday’s Top Five

Now that Griffin is officially a toddler, I thought I would post my top five toddler items!

1. Squeezable fruit and veggie pouches

When I first saw these, I thought the whole concept was gross. However, after trying them, they are a MUST HAVE! G loves them! I always toss some in his diaper bag when we are on the go. They’re quick, easy, and you just toss the pouch away when he’s done eating. I love that I don’t have to haul and back home and wash it. It’s also an easy way to squeeze in some veggies for a little boy who still has some texture issues.

 

2. Separate tees and bottoms

Griffin has outgrown onesies! They are just too big of a hassle now. He mainly wears separates.

 

3. Munchkin Straw Sippy

We still are in love with these cups. You can read my full post about it here.

 

4. Cozy Coupe

This has provided hours of entertainment for our little guy!

 

5. Spoons

This has saved meal times! Griffin is very independent. He wants to do everything himself, and that includes feeding himself. He’s actually getting pretty good at maneuvering his spoon. But if he has one in his hand, he usually won’t swat at the one I’m using to feed him.

 

It’s funny how little babies seem to “need” so many things. Now that Griffin is older, he’s content just walking around the house with his sippy and playing with a few favorite toys. He just needs some loving and play time with his parents, and he’s good. No extra equipment required. 

No comments: