Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break Part 2

I’m so very sad that my Spring Break is over… Sad smile
Wednesday
Griffin and I traveled to Conway to pick up a table from Marvel’s Second Time Around. This was the first table I picked up this week for my master bedroom make-over. The redo is going to take awhile because Brandon and I are back on a pretty tight budget. After we found out we were pregnant, we got away from the envelope system. However, we are back on track now! In fact, we mapped out the next six years…. where we want to be, goals and such. It was wonderful to sit down with Brandon, figure out a debt repayment plan, and dream big for our future. This can be a whole post on it’s own, so I’ll save that for later. Back to Conway, after I picked up the table, we went to Old Navy to return a skirt I bought online, then we were off to Target. A Conway trip is not complete unless I go to Target! We ate a bite there and did a little bit of looking around. I bought a pair of nude flats that I have been wanting for a long time.
Thursday
It was cold and dreary. Griffin and I just stayed inside, did some cleaning and some laundry. I should have graded some papers, but I didn’t. It was great! Wednesday and Thursday I ran. But again, that’s another post! I’m training for a 5K! I know that’s not a lot, but for me, running 3.1 miles is huge. I’ve never been a runner, and quite frankly, I really don’t like running. But I’m trying!
Friday
Griffin and I ran a few errands, but mainly had another relaxing day at home.
Saturday
I ran again. Amazing I know. ha! Brandon, Griffin, and I ran back to Conway to pick up another table for the sweetest lady ever. We had a delicious lunch at Chilis. We tried to go look for Brandon’s Easter shirt and tie, but Griffin was exhausted, so we just went home. It’s hard to travel and do things out of the norm with a baby that needs a naptime!
Sunday
We went to church this morning. Our preacher spoke a wonderful word on this Palm Sunday. Tonight, they had a prayer meeting for the Passion Play. This is by far the craziest week of the year for Brandon. We have performances on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Yikes! I’m still trying to decide what to do with my sweet baby boy.
Tomorrow is Monday. Back to the daily grind. Thankfully there are only a few more weeks left of this school year! I’m ready to spend the entire summer with my little boy!

No comments: