Monday, April 23, 2012

Family Time

I had a wonderful week! Tuesday, Griffin and I went to stay with my parents for a few days leaving poor Daddy at home to work. I had to pack up half of my house to be gone for five days. Griffin requires a lot of things!
Wednesday I spent the majority of my day with my sister. Precious baby Audrey turned one yesterday. She is our little miracle baby. We made lots of decorations for her party that was on Sunday. That night, mom, Kayla, and I ran up to Target. I got Griffin a sweet little jumper for this summer and Audrey a shopping cart for her birthday.
Thursday, I spent an hour and a half with my great Grandma. Her kids bought her an iPad and set up a Facebook account. I tried to give her some pointers. I think it’s hysterical, but also amazing, that a 93 year old is using an iPad to get on Facebook and is doing rather well! That afternoon, I went back to Kayla’s house. She finally cut and highlighted my hair. She hasn’t fixed my hair since August! It was NASTY! I officially have a mom-do!

Sweet cousins! I can’t wait to watch them grow up together!
That night, Mom and I ran back up to Branson. I wanted to look for an outfit to get Griffin dedicated in at church. I found several cute summer outfits for him! He’s getting SO big!
Friday was a rainy day. It was perfect for sleeping in and just hanging out at the house. Mom got off work early and was able to take Griffin’s two month pictures. She got some really great ones!!
    
I LOVE the monthly stickers Nana got him!

He’s officially the sweetest baby ever!
Brandon came up Friday night. Griffin and I were extremely happy to see him!
Saturday was spent at Kayla’s finishing up the decorations. That night, Brandon and I got to go on a date! Mom kept Griffin so we could eat at Olive Garden. I broke my diet, but the bread, alfredo, and glass of Coke was sooooooooooooo good! The conversation and alone time with Brandon was even better though. It’s hard to get quality time in at home with the baby. Griffin likes to rule the roost for sure. haha!
Sunday we went to church with Kayla and Chase. Audrey and Drew were dedicated. I’m so thankful for a God-fearing family! It’s priceless! Kayla and Chase have a great church family that love their children. Brandon and I also have an amazing church family. And Brian and his soon-to-be Mrs. are also planted in a wonderful church. Griffin and his cousins will have a great foundation in the Word. LOVE!
After church, we went to Kayla’s to celebrate Audrey’s birthday. I can’t believe it’s been a year!

From this to this:

God is so great!!

So happy for my brother. I know he will have a great life with Megan. July 27 is the wedding date!

Griffin’s first Easter basket from Nana! There was a Bumbo tray, a little bible, some flip-flops, sunglasses, and two outfits.

Such a cool baby!
We got back last night, and Griffin slept from 10-4. ahhhh!
Well this post is kinda all over the place. But the point is, I had a great week filled with priceless moments with my family!

I love my sweet little family! Griffin’s two-month post coming up!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I so enjoyed you and our time together. Missed you as soon as you drove away. I love this post and hope to get to see you very soon.