Thursday, September 9, 2010

T-Shirts

I love t-shirts. Currently I am wearing one of my oldest, rattiest, nastiest shirts. It’s a Sobe shirt my cousin gave me when he worked for their company. I must have been in 7th grade at the time… around there anyways. ha! For real though, it’s old. I have worn this shirt while practicing basketball in high school, playing intramurals in college, and painting our new house. I would take a picture to show you in all it’s dingy glory, but once again, I don’t have a camera.
That whole paragraph was completely…. pointless. So where am I going with my t-shirt love? Well…. I have a new one to add to my collection!
 astate shirt
This isn’t the best picture. Sorry. It’s been a LONG day!
My AState shirt! Woohoo! When I was accepted into grad school, the first thing I wanted was a t-shirt! (I know… That’s weird!) I am so ready to get started with my classes. (I know… I’m a nerd!)
Here is my completed classroom website, just in case you wanted to see. I know I love looking at other teachers’ stuff.

No comments: