Monday, November 21, 2011

26 Weeks


26 Weeks (2)
How far along? 26 Weeks! Only two more and I will be in my last trimester… crazyness…
Weight gain? My scale says 20 pounds. That makes me sad, but hey, it will all be worth it right???
Maternity clothes? Still pants. I love that they fit, but hate how the crotch always rides down. So irritating!
Sleep? It’s ok. Sleep isn’t the best but it’s not the worst either.
Best moment this week? Brandon finally got a piece of Griffin’s furniture together! AND I bought the perfect rug for his room.
Movement? Oh my goodness… it’s been almost non-stop. I love it!
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? None. But let’s face it… I really wouldn’t know it if I did. ha!
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? This heartburn is killing me. I won’t miss it.
Milestones? Getting pieces of his room together.
Cravings? Nothing really










No comments: