Saturday, August 27, 2011

14 Weeks


14 Weeks
How far along? 14 Weeks
Weight gain? NONE!! Woohoo! I’m going to enjoy saying that for as long as possible!!
Maternity clothes? Not wearing any yet. I’m using a ponytail holder when needed to keep my pants up. I had a giftcard to Old Navy though and bought a TON of maternity clothes to wear this fall/winter. They are so cute!
Sleep? Still good… crazy dreams though.
Best moment this week? I entered my second trimester! Also, I wore a dress similar to the one in the picture above the other day at school. Apparently it shows my bump, that and my “bump” grows exponentially after I eat lunch. ha! Anyways… Everyone commented on it! I thought it was cute.
Movement? None. Sad smile Hopefully soon though. I thought I felt something this morning, but I think it was too high to be the baby.
Gender? I find out in a month and a half.
Labor Signs? None TYJ!
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? I miss my motivation to work on all of my graduate homework. I keep telling myself I only have three more classes and it will be worth it!!
Weekly Wisdom? Um… Nothing is coming to mind.
Milestones? Entering my second trimester. I’m a third of the way done!
Cravings? I added a new category. haha! This week I have been craving Corn Pops and mini corn dogs. I have eaten mini corn dogs a LOT the past few days. I know I’m not really supposed to eat hot dogs, but they’re so good!!
 
I started to look at different baby stuff today: strollers, high chairs, car seats. oh. my. word. That stuff is insane. Where do you even begin???













No comments: