Sunday, August 21, 2011

13 Weeks

13 Weeks
How far along? 13 Weeks
Weight gain? None so far!!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I have some money for a shopping trip in a month or so.
Sleep? Still good.
Best moment this week? Seeing our little one. We had an ultrasound Thursday and finally got to meet our doctor. He made Bran and I feel very comfortable. I think we made a great choice!
Movement? He/she was moving like crazy in the ultrasound, but I still can’t feel it yet.
Gender? We will find out in 7 weeks. My friends are wanting me to have a gender reveal party, so I will have to get to work on that! We will do anything for a party.
Labor Signs? None! Hope it stays like that until February.
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? I am still missing my energy. It’s gotten a lot better, but school is killing me!
Weekly Wisdom? Bran’s cousin Risa sent us her copy of BabyWise. I almost bought it the other day at Hastings. I am excited to use some of the principles with my little one. I know a few BabyWise babies and they are so sweet and well adjusted.
Milestones? Our first ultrasound and the fact that I only have one more day left of my first trimester!!! Woohoo!!!
And here’s a bare belly shot. Bran cut my head off! hahaha! He was in a hurry to go see Travis Tritt at Valley Fest. 
Belly Shot at 13
It’s so funny that a couple of weeks ago I couldn’t button ANY of my pants. But the baby has moved up, and I seem to have developed a bump. Low and behold, I can button my pants again!













No comments: