Saturday, August 6, 2011

11 Weeks

11 Weeks
How far along? 11 Weeks!
Weight gain? None so far. I had lost a few pounds, but I’m sure I’m right back where I was after my dinner at Chili’s today!
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Sleep? Still good. I just wish I had more of it! I am constantly tired.
Best moment this week? Bran and I bought the babymobile today!! It’s a 2011 Nissan Rogue. I absolutely LOVE it! It was a great choice for us!
Movement? Can’t feel the little one yet.
Gender? Still praying for a happy, healthy, and sleeping baby!
Labor Signs? None thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Coke. I really, really want a Coke sometimes.
Weekly Wisdom? Um… I forget everything these days, so I’m blank.
Milestones? Buying a new car! We’ve looked on and off for over a year, so I am happy to cross that off the to-do list.
New Car!