Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

I spent a great weekend with my family. I was able to hold my precious nephew, Drew, for hours and hours! He was such a good baby, except all the times when he spit up on me or started crying. haha Hopefully one day, I will have a little bundle of joy just like him!



This weekend, I also found a great deal on a Christmas tree at Target. So of course once I got home, I HAD to set it up and start decorating! Bran and I don't have a lot of Christmas decorations, but we are slowly buying them little by little. I guess that is all part of being newlyweds. So, here is our simple, yet beautiful (in my opinion) tree:













Another great deal I found: an end table. I have been looking for one forever! I found this one at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The model is being discontinued so I picked it up for only $50! woohoo! It was a cinch to put together as well, and it is extremely sturdy. I'm a happy girl!





No comments: