Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nerves

**Update: New student just stayed for about 2 hours. He's at a different school now.Poor guy.... **


I just checked my school email. I am getting a new student tomorrow, and it makes me very nervous/excited. I wonder what he will be like... nice? a "good" kid or a "bad" kid? will he have ADHD? G.T? resource? speech? can he read? will he like me? what if he doesn't get along with anyone? what if he is a clown? what if he throws up?

ahhhh.....

But then I think about what he must be thinking.... I wonder if my teacher will be mean? or nice? old? grumpy? will she get mad at me if I mess up? what if nobody likes me? what if my teacher doesn't like me? what if she doesn't think I am smart enough? what if I throw up??

Poor guy. My mission tomorrow is to try my best to make his first day the best day! I already love him.... just because he is going to be my student.



I found something I want for my birthday/Christmas. (hint, hint)



It's a flip camera/camcorder, and it's awesome! http://www.theflip.com/

No comments: