Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Graham - Month 4

Sweet little Graham turned four months old the day after the Fourth of July. He loved his first fireworks show at Nana's and Papa's house. Aunt Tina held him during the show. She said he would sit up when they were low, and would lean back when they were high in the sky. 


Graham wants to sit up most of the time now. I can strap him in his bouncy seat, but he is working hard to sit up straight. So I bought him this cute little chair. I like it much better than the bumbo!


Graham had his four month check up today. He is ahead in his gross motor skills. Yay! He weighed 16 lbs 6 oz and was 26.75 inches long. He is tall! He didn't have a major growth spurt like he did at his two month appointment, but he's still ahead. 75th percentile in weight and 95th percentile in height. He is in a size three diaper still and 6-9 month clothes. 

He is grasping for objects. He chews and  sucks on any and everything. Today I have him his paci in his hand, and he brought it to his mouth. He's also already trying to hold his own bottle. They just don't stay little long! 

I introduced formula this month. He has worked up to about five bottles a week. I usually only give him formula if someone else is watching him or we are out and about. He drinks it like a champ! It has however made him start pooping in the middle of the night which makes him wake up and has given him some diaper rash. And his diapers are STINKY. The past three nights he has been up around 1:50 with a dirty diaper. After I change him, he won't go back to sleep until he nurses. I think it's starting a bad habit! 


Brandon can really get him to belly laugh by tickling his neck. It is the sweetest sound!! I haven't caught it on camera yet. 

Brotherly love 

He was smirking at me across the room. 

Graham also had his first bowl of rice cereal. He did a decent job of getting it down. Dr. Bartlett wanted to see how he would do with the spoon. I think by next month, he will be ready for some baby food. Blows my mind!!!

Drew and Audrey spent the night after the Fourth of July party. Drew loved on Graham so much. It was so sweet. 


Daddy and G shot off some fireworks while he was home too. Griffin loved it! 

So this isn't a photo of Graham.... This is Brandon when he was a baby! Holy cow!! They are twinkies!

My sweet momma came down and spent three days with us while I was in training. Two days I was in training from 8am to 6pm. She brought Graham to me every two hours. She is such a blessing!!! 


The weekend after Father's Day, Graham was dedicated at our church. Pastor Morris did a great job. Afterwards, we had lunch at our house. It was a great time to celebrate little Graham. 










No comments: