Sunday, November 9, 2014

September Photo Dump

I'm trying to think back to September.... All I know for sure is getting back into the swing of school was hard! It's always such a busy time of year! 

G practicing his swag. 

Momma getting in on it. Hahaha!!

Working at school with momma. 

Hanging out with Rida and Wendy at Jason and Felicia's rehearsal dinner. 

Brandon has a fun family! 

The wedding party 

My little model baby!

I love my boys!!

Dinner date with Rylee Kate. 

Ready to go see Nana! G spent the night with Nana, while Brandon and I spent the night at Crystal Cove BB in Branson. We had a wonderful night away! 

The next day we took Cathryn and Tyler to SDC. So fun!

Taking selfies before school one morning. 

I used the website petsintheclassroom.org to get a grant to get a leopard gecko in my classroom. Brandon named him Leonard. My friend across the hall followed suit and named hers Sheldon! Bahahaha! 

G and I were SO excited when we were finally moved in to our new apartment!! We are living in a basement apartment. Above us are our dear friends Kim and Dan. They are the best landlords! 


This is the banner I made for our fireplace. It sums up how I feel about our new living arrangements! We are so blessed to have a safe, clean, and spacious place to live while we save for a down payment for our next house. 

The girls at work took the kiddos to the zoo. It was SO hot, but we had a great time! 


G was THRILLED to ride the train. This was about nap time however, and he had a melt down when getting off. 

Griffin and Keller were wiped out afterwards. I love these precious boys!

Practicing his modeling. Ha!

I'm loving this stage of life. We are not where we wanted to be as far as having a house, but it's amazing how everything has fallen into place. What God had in store for us was so much better than what we had hoped for ourselves. In thankful I realize that now! 

No comments: