Sunday, October 13, 2013

Busy!

This has been a busy month already, but I'm afraid it's not going to slow down until November. In the next three weeks, I have my first TESS pre conference, observation, and post conference, first national board meeting, a pumpkin and classroom door to decorate for red ribbon week, a website to build, RTI conferences, report cards, a half-marathon, parent teacher conferences, a PD day, and Griffin's first trick-or-treating! Whew. I'm exhausted typing it all out. 

I'm most excited for the half marathon! I missed my 11 mile run yesterday due to storms. My 9 mile run was amazing. My last long run was 10 miles and it didn't go as well as the nine miles. I had to take a potty break after the first five and never found my rhythm for the last five. It was tough. So it's messing with my head!! I was hoping to have an awesome long run under my belt going into the half. I'm still excited though and relying on my training and God to get me through it!

Our new 3rd grade shirts!

Friday night was Fall Fest at school. Griffin LOVED the bump and jump! That's all he wanted to do. I love that so many if my co workers have little ones just like me. It's nice to swap mom stories! 

We've had lots of family time at home the past week or so. We ran out of money, so Griffin was our entertainment as we ate our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Haha! The water heater and garbage disposal going out with a few other unexpected expenses made this month a little tight! But G had his first pb&j with no allergic reaction! Woot woot!
Speaking of money, Brandon and I sat down and had our first budget meeting in many months. We are back on a plan and I know Dave Ramsey would be proud. We have several things we want in the upcoming year or two (vacation, bigger home, and a little brother or sister for G), so we better get our finances in order! 

Still trying to drop some weight! I'm not there yet, but I'm getting closer!

This kid is my everything! 


No comments: