Tuesday, September 24, 2013

19 Months

My heart is so full!
image
I just love my little man!
image
So what has Griffin been up to?
  • size 4 diaper
  • 24 month clothes
  • 26 pounds
  • 50th percentile in height and weight
  • 90th percentile in head circumference!! He has a big noggin!
  • size 6/7 shoe
  • favorite foods: grilled cheese sandwiches, applesauce, sweet potatoes, cheerios, popcorn chicken, ketchup, french fries, cantaloupe, bananas, well…. any fruit basically!
  • He has tried new food too this month that he did not like before like mac and cheese and pulled pork
  • He has four teeth on tooth, four on bottom, and four molars. STILL working on his canines! He has been super cranky the past few days, so maybe that’s a sign they will be here soon.
  • He loves to act like a big boy when he is around older kids. He follows them around like a lost puppy dog and copies their every move.
  • G loves to watch Baby TV, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
  • And something that ASTONISHED me…. He can recognize numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe it when he picked up a 2 the other day in Sunday School and said two. He did it with the number 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9. I was amazed! He’s also learning how to sit and listen to a lesson in Sunday School.
  • He is learning so much! He jabbers constantly and says many, many words. His favorite thing to say is his numbers, yes mam, please, oh man, and has recently started to try to sing itsy bitsy spider.
  • I think he is super smart. haha!
IMG_1975
IMG_1926
IMG_1940
IMG_1928
Putting his deodorant on! haha!
IMG_1918
IMG_2049
I just love little boys in blue jeans.
So if you didn’t know it already, I am BLESSED to be Griffin’s momma! I LOVE him and his Daddy more than anything else!
IMG_2001

No comments: