Sunday, August 11, 2013

End of Summer

Good news first.... griffin is back to his sweet self once again! His horrible teething/sleep regression stage only lasted a week. Not sure if it ended because it ran its course or if I need to thank his amber teething necklace. I bought it in a moment of desperation during his last teething battle off of amazon, and I had completely forgotten about it since! My family calls it his hippie necklace. But I don't care what they say because the very night I put that necklace in him, all went back to normal in the Motley house. Just in time for school to start back. Ugh. I am going to miss my time with my baby. 

 
He is getting SO big!!

I was at school four out of five days last week. My room is ALMOST complete. Hopefully my next post will be a walk through. 

Teacher kid problems....


Aunt Felicia cut Griffin's hair Friday. It always grows so fast! He even sat in the chair all by himself! That night we went to my inlaws to celebrate Uncle Jason's birthday. G sat at the big kid table all by himself!!


Saturday morning I attempted running five miles again. I did SO much better this time than the first, but I had to take a couple of walk breaks. I still averaged a 12:40 pace. That night we went to Omaha to celebrate my great grandma Opal's 95th birthday!! 


Now we are back home, Nd I have a million things I should be doing to prepare for the upcoming week. But..... G and I may just play all afternoon. 

No comments: