Thursday, July 25, 2013

Working on my Fitness

Let's talk about running shall we....

I still don't consider myself a runner. I have it in my head that if I can run a half-marathon, THEN I will call myself a runner. So... I signed up to run a half. 


I think I'm crazy!!!

That's my "for real??" face

I started this journey just five short months ago! How much I have changed in five months!!!

Thankfully, I have a wonderful group of men and women I'm training with. First Baptist Church runs a training group each year, and they even have separate pace groups. I'm in the slowest runners category, but I'm ok with that. 


I want this headband!


And this is why I run... So I can eat a whole bag of chips! Jk jk...  My real reason is this little guy


I want to be a great role model for him!

Going out on Saturday for four miles! 






No comments: