Monday, July 22, 2013

July Happenings

Piggy back rides instead of laundry. 

First sonic slushy during happy hour. 

16 month birthday at the wonder place with Ethan. 


Superhero 5k with my awesome co workers and wolverine (aka Brandon)

First driving lesson with papa


Hanging out with cousins drew and Audrey


Fourth of July!

Watching movie with Ninny

My main squeeze!


Menu board. On a mission to be organized. 

Cheerio face!

Must have taken crazy pills that day...

Swim date followed by an animal cracker picnic

Kisses from G

Peach lover 

Dickerson park zoo



I send these texts to my hubby while he's working. Bahahaha

My whole world

And a little bit if school 

2 comments:

The Ponders' Ponderings said...

Kristin, I really enjoy your blog. I love blogs! Griffin is a cutie! You look like you're enjoying life in general and that is awesome! I love mommyhood

Gina said...

LOVE the run down of your month. Pics are presh!